The Meadville-Western Crawford County Chamber of Commerce is hosting a monthly seminar series on aging. This month’s installment will be held Tuesday, September 26 at the Lew Davies Community Center on Park Avenue in Meadville, beginning at 6:30 pm. Seminars are free and open to the public.
This month's discussion topic is "Senior Care Living Outside of the Home"
Crawford County offers several residential communities for senior care. We will have representatives from several facilities on hand to talk about their differences.
For more information, please contact Christa Lundy at 814-337-8030 or email@example.com.
- Candace Shaffer - Aristacare on Park Avenue
- Marjo Webster - Crawford County Care Center
- LeAnne Peterson - Guardian Elder Care
- Kim Lengling - Juniper Village at Meadville
- Wendy Vaughn - Rolling Fields Elder Care Commuity
- Melissa Porter - Wesbury