BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Ability to participate in an informative, eye-opening, thought-provoking program.
- Provides volunteer opportunities.
- Opportunity to visit “restricted” or difficult to access areas.
- Personal / professional growth through exposure to community’s issues / leaders.
- Establish long-standing personal, professional, and business relationships with class members and alumni.
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS
- Exposes Company / organization name to the Chamber and community.
- Gain access to key community, government and business leaders.
- Exposure to community issues that impact your organization.
- Networking and business development opportunities.