You will receive preferred access to unique Business Support Services that help you control costs, enhance revenues, and improve operational efficiency. ASK us how…
- The Chamber provides your business an affordable marketing platform.
What other marketing vehicle priced under $1,000 offers you a year’s worth of marketing opportunities? Whether it is the advertising, marketing, or referral opportunities, you can’t find this much exposure for this little money.
- Chamber events offer you opportunities to network, learn, and market your business.
The Meadville-Western Crawford County Chamber produces other events during the year for our members, ranging from networking events like Business After Hours, to educational sessions, legislative briefings, to social events like the Annual Awards Night. Whether you are looking to connect with other area business people or looking to improve the way you do business, we have events that will suit your needs.
- Associate your business with one of the oldest and most recognized brands in the world.
The term “Chamber of Commerce” dates back 400+ years. We are celebrating our 209th Anniversary. We receive numerous business inquiries each year via phone, mail, email, or our website. A study by the Shapiro Group revealed that when consumers know that a business is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably about it and 63% more likely to buy from them.
- Stand side-by-side with the region’s leading business alliance and advocate.
The Meadville-Western Crawford County Chamber is not only the region’s oldest Chamber, it is also the most vocal Chamber. We have a dedicated staff who shares your concerns with government officials, looking out for business in Western Crawford County.
- Get informed and stay informed. Your Chamber membership provides you with multiple sources of information.
Whether it is the complimentary subscription to the Meadville-Western Crawford County’s Foundation magazine, the Chamber’s monthly newsletter, or the reciprocal membership in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, you have access to all you need to be an informed business leader.
- Get KNOWN on MeadvilleChamber.com
The Chamber’s interactive online membership directory is a go-to resource for information about Western Crawford County area businesses, restaurants and services. All Chamber members receive a promotional page and various interactive features are available dependent on the tiered benefit level a member joins at.
With your Chamber membership, you receive the following as a way to market your business:
- One (1) month free banner ad on the Chamber website, linking you to your business website
- Meadville Tribune’s Monthly Monday edition, discounted rates because you are a member.
- Place an ad in the Chamber’s monthly newsletter. Various sizes available for very reasonable rates, starting at $25. Or there is never a fee for the Member News section.
- Opportunity to receive FREE Dues up to $250.00
Refer 5 businesses to the Chamber in 12 months and we will cover your dues the following year, up to the $250.00 level.
- Local Job Bank Resources
Utilize the Chamber’s website to list your company’s job openings
- Help Shape Your Chamber
Participate in various committees that help define the Chamber and the regional business climate.