First Step Seminar
The first step to starting a successful new venture is to attend SBDC's First Step workshop. Learn the steps necessary to start, manage and grow your own business.
- Lifestyle requirements that are involved in owning a business.
- How to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
- Differences between business organizations and structures
- How to develop a business plan
- How to obtain financing
- How to market your product or service
- Applications and licenses needed to start your business.
- How to conduct research on your industry
- Market and competition
- Regulations governing a business
- Environmental regulation compliance
- Other resources you can use to help you plan and succeed