Managing Conflict by Developing Successful Techniques
Objective: Developing effective conflict management skills to achieve less disruptive and more productive behaviors achieving results in the workplace.
Conflict in the workplace environment can be very disruptive but if constructively managed well can facilitate very constructive relationships and solutions.
You will learn the following:
Instructor Background: Gary Svetz – President of Svetz Consulting Services LLC, a regional management-consulting firm, has over 30 years in developing individuals and their organizations by providing several areas of professional development skills. He coaches employers and their people within the following sectors: healthcare , service, retail, government, manufacturing, and non-profit organizations.
- Develop an understanding of different behavioral styles in the workplace
- Develop effective listening skills
- Self-awareness of your own style in conflict
- Methods to make conflict situations more productive
- How to minimize or avoid destructive behaviors in conflict situations
Reserve your seat by January 12 - Limited to 20 participants. After Jan. 12, contact the Chamber to check on availability.
After January 15 - No refunds for cancellations and unpaid no-shows will still be responsible for payment.
Click here to download the flyer and share with your staff.