Date: February 5, 2020
Time: Breakfast @ 7:30am
Seminar 8:00-12:00 noon
Place: The Country Club of Meadville
Cost: FREE Admission for Chamber Members
RSVP prior to February 3rd; after that, please contact Chamber office for seating availability.
Key points of discussion:
- Increase personal communication competence
- minimize internal and external miscommunications & misunderstandings
- improve employee engagement and productivity
- increase awareness of barriers to effective communication
- how to improve the communication climate of the organization
Speaker: Tracey C. Larson
is a part-time professor of Communications at Slippery Rock University, the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville and Gannon University. Tracey currently teaches courses in public speaking, professional presentation, civil discourse and interpersonal communication. She earned her Masters of Arts in Communication Studies and Conflict Management certificate from Edinboro University.